York CZE Series
The York CZE Series was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
SUPERIOR COIL PROTECTION - A stamped decorative metal coil
guard completely protects coil from debris and other large dam-
aging material while a polymer mesh further protects the coil
against smaller particles.
- ISOLATED COMPRESSOR COMPARTMENT- A molded composite
bulkhead isolates the compressor from the rest of the unit reducing sound and vibration.
- PROTECTED COMPRESSORS - Each compressor is protected
against abnormal pressures by an internal pressure relief valve
and factory installed high and low pressure controls. Additional
protection against moisture and debris is provided by factory
installed liquid line filter driers.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY REFRIGERANT - Next generation
refrigerant R-410A delivers environmentally friendly perfor-
mance with zero ozone depletion.
- DURABLE FINISH - Automotive quality finish provides the ultimate
protection from harmful U.V. rays and rust creep ensuring long-
lasting high quality appearance. A powder-paint topcoat is
applied over a baked-on primer, using a galvanized, zinc coated
steel base material. The result is a finish that has been proven in
testing to provide 33% greater durability than conventional pow-
- LOWER INSTALLED COST- Designed to provide enhanced install-
ability by featuring a slide-down control compartment and angled
service valves to reduce overall installation time and cost.
LOW OPERATING SOUND LEVELS ÃÃ†â€™Â¢Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½ A fan design boasting technol-
ogy adapted from aeronautic and defense engineering provides
for whisper quiet operation by allowing airflow to flow smoothly
and efficiently across the fan tips.
- FILTER-DRIER - A factory installed, solid core liquid line filter-drier
filters harmful debris and moisture from the system.
- EASY SERVICE ACESS - A full end, full service, access panel
with handle makes for easy entry to internal components.
- COMPOSITE BASE -Strong and durable composite base pan
resists rust and corrosion while it helps reduce vibrations and
- QUIET DRIVE SYSTEM - Features combination of swept-wing fan,
composite base pan, isolated compressor compartment and
two-stage compressor to reduce overall sound to a mere whis-
- LOW RPM FAN MOTOR - Helps to reduce airflow noise.
- AGENCY LISTED - U.L. and C.U.L. listed - approved for outdoor
application. The unit is certified in accordance with the Unitary
Small Equipment cerification program, which is based on ARI
5-year limited parts warranty.
10-year limited compressor warranty.
Premium System Warranty - Limited lifetime compressor and 10-
year parts when matched with an approved York Affinity furnace or
UPG air handler and coil.
|Model ID||Model Name||Capacity |
|Sound db||Volts||MCA||Max |
|1738||CZE02411||24.0||71||1-208/230||13.3||20||117||33.5x37x31||3/8 - 3/4||195|
|1739||CZE03611||36.0||73||1-208/230||22.3||35||132||39.5x37x31||3/8 - 3/4||210|
|1740||CZE04811||48.0||72||1-208/230||27.9||45||226||39.5x37x31||3/8 - 7/8||260|